For over 50 years Cypress Point Marine has been committed to providing our customers with the absolute highest quality meats, produce, groceries, dry goods, and paper products with superior service. We offer specific advantages that place us clear above the competition. We consistently provide the freshest products directly to you with expedited fulfillment times. We will deliver your orders straight to your boat or dock (where else will you deliver? Rigs, platforms, base camps, etc.?). From your very own dedicated product specialists to our fleet of top-rate drivers, our entire team is dedicated to making your experience easy, enjoyable, and reliable. We are committed to always providing you with the same quality foods we would feed our families because when you order from Cypress Point Marine, you don’t become a customer, you become family.
Cypress Point is a family-owned and operated business, which means you’re never a number, and you will always get our best! If you have any special requests or concerns, our managers or owners are always available to speak with you, and you can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Call now for your hassle-free groceries and goods.
Value-adding services we can provide your business:
- Fresh products delivered to your business in the Gulf Coast region
- Over 17,000 products and sizes to meet the budget and needs of any size crew
- Free 24-hour delivery
- Special delivery needs met, such as dry ice and ice chests
- Automatic itemization of boat order invoices
- On-schedule deliveries ready for shipment
- Prompt deliveries
- Order at your convenience (E-mail, fax, and phone orders accepted)
- Recall Specialists utilized to inform of product recalls
Our method of excellence:
- Trained 85 member staff to assemble your order supervised by Food Safety Certified Professionals.
- State-of-the-art 45,000 sq. ft. facility we are able to accommodate any size order.
- Onsite butchers deliver the freshest USDA Grade A cuts of any meat around.
- A fleet of full-sized delivery trucks and vans operated by professional drivers equipped with the necessary safety equipment needed for loading and offloading at your facility.
- All perishables are shipped in clean recyclable ice chest and are iced to last for 36-48 hours.
- Quartex electronic invoicing and inventory software for no-hassle transactions.
Why choose Cypress Point Marine:
- Over 50 years of experience serving the marine and offshore industry.
- The highest quality products competitively priced.
- Top-of-the-line meats and the freshest produce.
- Superior customer service available 24/7.
- Products that meet all government standards.
- Cypress Point Marine is fully insured for all operations.
Emergency preparedness is essential when operating in the Gulf South area. With hurricane season lasting for 6 months out of the year, it’s important for you to have a food supplier who is prepared to overcome disasters. Cypress Point Marine is able to supply your crew even in the event of hurricanes or other emergencies. The Sumich family, the owners of Cypress Point Marine, also own and operate stores in East Baton Rouge and Livingston Parishes: Oak Point Fresh Markets
The Oak Point Fresh Market stores in Greenwell Springs & Watson are large supermarkets that can support Cypress Point customers in the event of a hurricane or serious power outages. Each of these locations spans more than 40,000 square feet and is equipped with 350-kilowatt generators to keep things running even during the worst of storms.